The ground floor of the mill includes a 1000ft2 space for rent for events with up to 50 people (seated, at tables), which includes two washrooms. Whether you would like to host a yoga retreat, music concert, host a dinner, a shower or party or a small wedding, the event space at the mill is truly a unique, memorable space. The space can be rented on its own, with the second floor retreat space, or with the adjacent loft space. Renting the event space also provides access to the fire pit at the river and trails around the property.
Please let us know if you are interested in leasing the space for a single event or on a regular basis. Rental of the space includes use of up the six 5ft round tables (seats 8-10/table) and 50 banquet chairs. A small kitchenette will be available by summer 2023. You can bring your own food or catering can be provided through one of Paisley’s amazing local restaurants including Bonfire on Queen, Paisley Common, Tomboi ice cream, and Rak Thai.
Rental rates for 2023 are as follows (hst and cleaning fees are extra):
- Community* /non-profit event minimum daily rental rate: $150 (up to 6 hours).
- Standard event daily rental rate: $300 (up to 6 hours).
- Larger event/ wedding: $1,500 for 2 1/2 days (includes exclusive use of the ground floor for set up the day before the event, the full day of the event, and the next day for clean up). Includes tables, chairs, tablecloths, dishes, glassware, and use of the sound system.
- Cleaning of the space after an event is an additional $100, if needed
*Community events can be both rented to non-profit organizations as well as low-cost events for the community.
* Tables and chairs are included with all bookings, additional fees are as follows for day rentals:
- tablecloths $15 each (includes cleaning)
- dishes, glassware, cutlery: $2 per person (total)
- sound system: $50 per day (mic, speakers, Bose Pro8 system)